October 15, 2008

TAGGING

1. If your lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be?

I would feel that life as I know it has come to an end and think that I would never recover from it!

2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?

God has already made few of my dreams possible and is working on the rest. The remaining would be to be blessed with a good family and a never doubting faith.

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?

Auto drivers and those that hurt kids. Oh! and those that bug me ( hint !! hint !! )

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?

Hmm I would give 1 million to my folks n sister n brother. Splurge 1 million on a trip for the family. Buy. Build a nice house and INVEST the rest (YES !!! I am boring and I love boring things).

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?

Err not rite now coz my best friends' a girl. But YES I definitely look fwd to it.

6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?

Loving someone. I know I am loved.

7. How long would you wait for someone you loved?

Long enough.

8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?

Migrate to a different hemisphere.

9. If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?

Child Abuse.

10. What takes you down the fastest?

Hurtful comments.

11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?

At a family reunion about to head out for a trip with my whole family.

12. What’s your fear?

Snakes

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?

Funny, extremely loving, caring, scatterbrained, talkative, ODC philic, super mom in the making.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?

Neither. Married & rich.

15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?

Look for the band to tie my hair

16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?

NEVER going to happen. Falling in love and maintaining with 1 is difficult enough.

17. Would you give all in a relationship?

sure I would.

18. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?

Forgive- not immediately but in time.
Forget- No! just so that I wont make the same mistake again


19. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?


if you knew me, you would know.

20. List of 6 people to tag:

none… all that I would have tagged , have already been tagged !! (shaking fist wildly at scatterbrain !!! )

Thanks Scatterbrain :)


2 comments:

Deepa said...

aww!!
how saweet! Thanks Amri!

And... yay!! you've coined a new word for my mental remnisental condition!!

Amri's World said...

lol.. its about time someone did !!