October 21, 2008

Kids say the darnest thing !!


I just got back from a pre K class.


Each time I go to that class I come back smiling


This is the conversation between the student and the teacher (during playtime)


Student L: “xkoos me… xkoos me ... xkoos me Miss T”

Teacher: “Yes L, what is it ?”

Student L: “can I please put this hat on”

(Gives the teacher a Knights Helmet)

Teacher: “sure you can. Wow... how smart…. Look …. You are a Knight”

(Student looks funnily at the teacher ….thinks…..)

Student L: “No, Miss T, My name is L “(point's to himself)

(point's to the window)" and its day ... not night “

and proceeds to walk off.


No prizes for guessing who the teacher is !!!

3 comments:

Krupa said...

HAHAHA!!!! yeap sounds more or less like the convos i haer almost every day and i love it :D

Macabreday said...

hahaha..
nice one :)

Amri's World said...

Krups - yes...i have another one in the pipeline... and this one i just love... u will soon know why !!!

Mac- thanks