October 20, 2008

I KNOW, I HAVE LEARNT, I AM LEARNING, I BELIEVE…….


I believe that God answers all prayers… it’s just not the answer WE want.
I know that there is a God up there who looks after me.
I have learnt that there is only 1 God.
I am learning that prayer is a skill that needs to be learnt.
I believe that there is a plan laid out for me. I just might not be seeing it.
I know that it is possible to be in a crowd and still lonely.
I have learnt that it is possible to miss someone I haven’t even met.
I am learning to be patient and wait.
I believe that sooner or later I will master the art of cooking the perfect steak.
I know that I get upset if my students don’t work well.
I have learnt that just 1 hug from my students has me feeling like a million bucks.
I am learning that I need to be a good example.
I believe that people still judge a book by its cover.
I know that I can’t sing despite the desperate hope that I can.
I have learnt that I am a good listener.
I am learning to be a better listener.
I believe that people think I am weak because I cry easily.
I know that I will cry the next time I see Bambi.
I have learnt that there are some who can STILL reduce me to tears.
I am learning that I have so much more to learn.

2 comments:

Robin Bair said...

thanks for your comment. i'm glad my blog can spark a little inspiration for loving God. i've been so blessed and inspired by others that it's nice to know you got something from my ramblings.

Anonymous said...

Hey Chech,

I love this post..you write so well..I'm glad atleast one of us got that from amma!

Love you..