November 14, 2008

Thank you !

It’s been a few months since I moved to Chennai. And while I do love it here, it’s not been easy. Being in a city where you don’t know many people and to have a new job tends to get overwhelming.
Life+job +new place+ I, more or less seem to have settled into a pace but there are always times that make me feel absolutely lost. I feel so selfish when I say this (coz I know I am so very blessed), but that’s being honest.
And today was one such day…. I think I had reached my saturation level and was close to tears…
I then took up the Daily Bread for my morning prayer…. And this is what I read

Be still, my soul: the Lord is on thy side;
Bear patiently the cross of grief or pain;
Leave to thy God to order and provide;
In every change He faithfully will remain.


He answered every single cry and prayer of mine ….
I am all set
Bring on the world

1 comment:

Deepa said...

yay!!!