September 16, 2009

Let me introduce ....



By the end of this week…. I would have met the person I fell in love with 9 months ago.

I have no idea what the person will look like… but I definitely have dreamt of it.

Since I definitely cannot jump up n down like this….




Let me describe the person to you.

The person will have:-

A “Love to be hugged and kissed” personality

A “Make your heart skip a beat while it does cartwheels” face

A pair of “Drown in me” eyes

A “Prefect little...Not too sharp... Not too blunt little” nose

“Yes! Aren’t they adorable” cheeks

“Soft n silky … will make anything look good” hair

“Adorn it with the best” ears

A “Make your heartache” cry

A “Make you do cartwheels” laugh

An “I got you wrapped around my finger” smile

An “Overflowing with God’s grace and love” heart

“I serve a wonderful God” knowledge

Doesn’t this person sound wonderful?

I definitely think this person is….

No comments: