September 07, 2006

My First Ever Blog


I have heard that people have been doing this for ages.... as always i seem to have taken my own sweet time to come about to doing this. But then again ..... i really dont have an interesting life to write about ... how much of excitement can happen between getting up .. going to uni..going to the gym ..coming back.. cooking ..eating and sleeping ??? see what did i tell u !!
Australia i must admit has treated me well ... except for the weather of course !! been here close to 4 yrs.. made some really gud friends ... discovered that i can cook ... tried my hand at dancing .. and my friends can vouch for the fact that though i didnt set the stage abalze with mr talent .. i definitely didnt kill anyones !!! but then again i think awards need to be handed to Nandita n Reena for attempting the impossible n making it possible....
well if i write everything out today itself ... what will i write about tomorrow ???? or maybe much much later ???
Ciao !

4 comments:

Kartik Menon said...

Welcome to the World of Blogging Amritha!!! Now I can keep track of your meaningless and sour life...

cheers,

Kartik

PS: Today is your blessed day because I am going to give you permission to blog about how much you worship and idolise me.

Amri's World said...

go jump u maniac !! if u think my life is meaningless n sour... how sad will urs b !! :) hahahaahahhahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahaahahah

Kartik Menon said...

yeah yeah...everyone knows u lau me.

hahahaha

Unknown said...

Hi Amrita, quite good! I enjoyed that.

Yeah, and do tell us about this man who claims you idolize and "lau"????????????????