March 11, 2011

My Niece Says The most Adorable Things - 1

My bubbalicious, adorable, beautiful, wonderful niece is 1 1/2 years old. So being the good 'speechie' aunt I took it upon myself to 'guide ' her to speak in sentences :D

So.. when ever she wants something , and I am around I have a routine and I make her repeat after me ... ' Tante (name of item she needs ) please ' and the adorable thing that she is does so using a mixture of words and signs !

A few days ago went to her mom and asked for water through signs. So Kavi, decided to follow the same routine that I do. She said , "Samaya say, Amma please " and Sam promptly replies " Tante please "

3 comments:

Zaiah 'n Lis said...

You must get to be around your niece a lot. Both of my sisters got to see Providence everyday for the first 3 years of her life and they have a very special relationship because of that.

Amri's World said...

It is.... I love it ...If I don't see her I feel very weird :D

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally - taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done.