August 18, 2008

ABC's of ME

A-Available: For?

B-Best friend: Priya

C-Cake or Pie? : Cake

D-Drink of choice: H2O on the rocks!

E-Essential thing used every day:
Toothpaste

F-Favorite color:
Black ( Keeps on changing though ! )

G-Gummi bears or worms: Bears coz worms are too soft

H-Hometown:
Thiruvella

I-Indulgence:
Rarely !!!

J-January or February:
Neither

K-Kids and names:
None ( Dhruv .. when I do have one ! )

L-Life is incomplete without: My family

M-Marriage date:
TBA

N-Number of siblings:
2 but loads n loads of cousins!!

O-Oranges or apples:
Both

P-Phobias:
Snakes

Q-Quote:
I would rather walk with God in the dark than go alone in the light.

R-Reason to smile:
My life rite now

S-Season:
Winter

U-Unknown fact about me:
Now that would take the mystery factor out of me rite

V-Vegetable you do not like:
Bitter gourd

W-Worst habit:
Need everything in order

X-rays you have had:
6 or 7 if not more

Y-Your favourite food: Indian / perfectly cooked steak

Z-Zodiac: Sagittarian

No comments: